UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Boycie Is On Holiday

doufus

He is so lovely, I really am shocked that he's been waiting so long

Has he had any interest at all? ninja.gif

Unfortunately one reserve fell through when the family had a change of heart, and really no serious interest since. He is such a dear little soul and he is getting frailer as time goes on, it would be wonderful to see him settled in a forever home sooner rather than later :wub:

Thank you for posting these for me, I'm afraid they aren't very good as I only have my camera phone. I was hoping to get my daughter Sami to take some with her digi camera but she has left it at her uncles flat. I want to get some nice ones of Boycie before he goes home. I am going to miss him, he is such a little love and no trouble at all

Unfortunately one reserve fell through when the family had a change of heart, and really no serious interest since. He is such a dear little soul and he is getting frailer as time goes on, it would be wonderful to see him settled in a forever home sooner rather than later wub.gif

Oh Fee stop it or I'll have a house-full like you laugh.gif

He is lovely, I'm so often confused why it takes a perfect little dog so long to find a good home. Hopefully he wont have to wait much longer

• 2 weeks later...

Boycie doesn't take up much room and is no trouble at all.biggrin.gif

If I was in a position to adopt a dog I would have failed with him as we all loved him and are missing him lots. Harry (little dog on sofa with Boycie) was not happy when he realised Boycie wasn't coming back. I wish I could have got a pic of them rubbing faces and nuzzling, I haven't seen Harry do that since his brother went to the bridge

I will always have room for this little manwub.gif

Lovely pics of a gorgeous little man. I think maybe in the current economic climate people just can't afford to take on more dogs. Fostering is fine when it's only food and maybe basic medical stuff like worming and flea treatment but these days folk can't always commit to the possibility of horrendous vet bills for more than one or two dogs.

• 4 weeks later...

What a gorgeous photo of Boysie. He has an adorable face. He looks very happy and contented. :partytime: ( I had to put these in, they are such fun!!)

I am new to the forum. Iv'e always loved dogs; I lost my dog a year ago in October.

I have been scrolling through the forum and it is so great to know that there are so many kind people out there who are willing to foster dogs indefinitely when they are in desperate need of loving homes. Both of my dogs were from rescue centres; Jake was at Gables Farm in Plymouth for five and a half years. They seem to have rather a lot of long-term dogs there; don't know why. It's certainly no place for a dog on a long term basis.