UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Boycie Is On Holiday

doufus

Hello, I'm new to the refuge so if I am posting in the wrong place............SORRY.flowers.gif

I just wanted to let everyone know that Boycie arrived at mine tonight for a couple of weeks holiday. So far he is too busy checking out his new surroundings to worry too much about my boys or the cat.

Yes it is Oldies Club Boycie, I do feel rather spoilt having him for my first foster from The Oldies, I fell for this little lad when I first saw his profile but he already had a fosterersad.gif

Sorry about lack of pics, will get my teenager onto it todaybiggrin.gif

So far he is settling ok with my two boys and has met Izzy the dizzy cat. She thinks it great as he likes to try and chase her to play.

Will update again when I have some pics

Aww Boycie is gorgeous such a shame we haven't had any interest in him he seems such an easy going dog,

Looking forward to the pics biggrin.gif

Help! I managed to get a couple of pics of Boycie and a friend emailed them to me cos I couldn't put them onto my computer, but I can't get them onto here ! Is rthere anyone I can email them to who can post for me please?

BTW Boycie is doing very nicely, feeling so at home he now nicks my place on the sofa laugh.gif