UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Latest Oldies Foster Girl

Greygal

th_Sallyvid.jpg

Hope the video works for you.......Meet Sally, a 12 year old lurcher girlie just come in to the care of the Oldies Club who we are lucky enough to be chosen as foster home for. Sorry the video is so poor but I took it by accident never having worked out how to operate the video feature on my digicam and it was meant to be a 'still' picture. She is absolutely gorgeous, lovely nature with a true greyhound head and long narrow feet but I reckon probably crossed with a collie from her coat which is longer and rough on her neck and shoulder area. She is doing fine with my two and sleeping right now after a walk together along our riverbank. She can actually 'sit' (first hound I've had that could) and loves gravy bones. She is a real heart stealer, very waggy tailed and happy and going to be a dream to live with I would think.

Sally is a dream dog. Well behaved, empties her food bowl, slept through the night, clean in the house, walks nicely on lead, no aggression to other dogs she meets.....is this the calm before the storm and another truer character will appear as she settles more? Somehow I think this is just how she really is....a perfect little cutie who nobody could help falling for!rolleyes.gif