UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Tv Shows From 'Back In The Day'

Ruby1Nic

Hmmm methinks maybe im too young!! LOL

I got to watch all the oldies like Clangers, Noggin the Nog, Ivor the Engine (pshhhtecop pshhhhhtecop pshhhhtecop!!) and Bagpuss and the suchlikes, i also had the Spider In The Bath with all the videos and Moomin! I loved the Moomins!

What else? Racoons!! and Cyril Sneer!

Mary Mungo and Midge.

Camberwick Green

Trumpton.

My absolute favourite cartoon was and still is Road Runner.

Other faves, Thornbirds, Moonlighting, The Young ones [though I don't find that at all funny now]

Moosley thats a great Ivor the engine sound effect lol

The Young ones [though I don't find that at all funny now]

It's not funny at all now, I used to love it, watched it recently and thought "what a lot of shite " although I'd still watch it for some of the bands that they had on, great seeing The Damned....Dave Vanian :wub:

Singing Ringing Tree anyone ?

Follyfoot Farm

Horse in the House

Rupert the Bear

UFO, it's a bit corny now but I still watch it when it's on ITV4. The Sweeney, Blakes Seven, Monkey, Fame! I can't believe I used to stay in on a Thursday evening to watch this rofl. Going back even further The Double Deckers, and the two staple diets of every summer holiday, Robinson Crusoe and White Horses :laugh: I too used to watch the Sullivans when I was home from school, the phrase ' G'day Mrs Jessop' is still etched in my mind 30 years on :rolleyes:

UFO, it's a bit corny now but I still watch it when it's on ITV4. The Sweeney, Blakes Seven, Monkey, Fame! I can't believe I used to stay in on a Thursday evening to watch this rofl. Going back even further The Double Deckers, and the two staple diets of every summer holiday, Robinson Crusoe and White Horses laugh.gif I too used to watch the Sullivans when I was home from school, the phrase ' G'day Mrs Jessop' is still etched in my mind 30 years on rolleyes.gif

God, yes, White Horses, how I loved that! Sing along everyonelaugh.gif

I also loved Sebastian and Belle - can remember being really p*ssed off about going on holiday and missing it!

Lizzy Dripping, if that was the name of the programme.

Hong Kong Phooey - can't spell that.

Bagpuss.

Mr Ben!!!

Ivor the Engine smile.gif

Lassie

Monkey

The Water Margin

Rentaghost

Scooby Doo - the proper one without the very annoying Scrappy mad.gif

There's tons smile.gif

Edited by Rudi