UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lost - Oldies Club Jade Springer

Fee

One of our rehomed Oldies Club dogs went missing today when she ran off on a walk on Barnes Common. She was last seen by the river near Putney. Her owners were visiting relatives in London, so Jade won't be familiar with the area or be likely to find her way back to where she was staying.

Jade is a 12 year old b/w Springer, she is microchipped. Details have been sent through to Doglost - if there is any news of Jade please PM me or Amyjo asap, or call 08445 868 656 (but messages on this number might not be picked up immediately)

Jade.jpg

There you go:

http://www.doglost.co.uk/Page.aspx?data=pzp8JrdCfxmOYLL7ThMH8cgDIBGNb_3527OBXgIvucPT1ZF5GXNTxJvs_352hEIOvH7Bci

As you will see, someone has posted already and has started putting the word around.

Is Jade likely to approach other dogs/people? What kind of temperament does she have? The more you can tell us about her, the better a picture we can build up of where she is likely to go.

She's a very friendly outgoing girl who would probably go to people or other dogs, but I imagine she may be completely panicked alone in a strange place. She's a country girl so won't be used to busy roads :mecry:

ETA - if there is any news of her please call the owners directly on 07949 911547 or 020 8878 2816

Edited by Fee

That info is a help, Fee, thank you.

I've just posted on the DL thread. Can someone ring the Wimbledon Common Rangers office tomorrow morning in case she lands there? As she is a country girl she will be more likely to stick to the green areas if she can, and the Wimbledon Rangers are very helpful. There used to be a Greyhound Gap member in the office, I don't know if she is still working there.

Has someone spoken to Battersea? They do scan and also check Doglost site, but it's an idea to forewarn them.

Someone needs to check the fast food places and burger stalls. She will probably find somewhere to hole up for the night, and then go scavenging tomorrow.

Has someone spoken to Battersea? They do scan and also check Doglost site, but it's an idea to forewarn them.

Thanks Phebe, I've emailed a contact I have there with the details including the doglost link :flowers: I think it would be a good idea to phone their lost dog line in the morning when it's open too.

Wonderful news, though I'm not at all surprised. I did think she would be picked up quickly, it's the shy ones who hole up in people's sheds and scurry about under cover of night who are the tricky ones. My main worry was traffic.