UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello From Hampshire

Christine

Hello to everyone from Hampshire.

My name is Christine or Chrissy to my friends.

I live at home with my 2 grown up offspring, my rescued Irish crossbreed Tucker and my dippy cat Maizey.

Rescued dogs have been my interest for the last 6 years and during that time I have fostered, transported and homechecked for many dogs.

3 years ago I went back to work full time in pet insurance and am now the pet team manager overseeing a team of admin staff and qualified veterinary nurses. We deal with selling policies for various affinities and handling claims, it's a great, friendly, customer orientated firm to work for and I have learnt a lot.

My partner works away from home so is here just for weekends unfortunately, but he is also a big dog lover.

Although I work full time, I still have kept my eye on the rescue scene, once hooked it never goes away does it!

Anyway, not really sure what else to write, but thought it would be rude not to say hi biggrin.gif

Oh thank you Yantan, I have no idea why I managed to get Maizey uploaded(not Maixey lol) and not Tucker, I am a pc dimwit lol!

So, there are my babies, Tux my Irish boy who is 6 years old, I have had him since he was a year and he is of rather a nervous disposition but he has got better as he has aged and Maizey, well, she is just a nightmare kitty, attacks my feet whilst I am asleep, brings in mice that she has caught and lays them on my bed for me to wake up to ohmy.gif But she and Tucker get on really well and he puts up with her pouncing on him when he least expects it wub.gif