UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hallo From West Essex

goldie mum

Having been reading the topics and adding the occasional comment for several months now, I've just discovered this bit so thought I'd introduce myself. Better late than never.

I'm in West Essex - retired and live with husband and varying population of dogs. We foster for several rescues but are both especially involved with the Oldies Club. We have two dogs of our own - a Golden Retriever and a Lab, both elderly.

Love to hear from any other doggie people in my area.

hiya. Im in harlow and have got a golden retriever, lovely dogs. shes blind and going senile but I wouldnt swop her for the world

I'm only a few miles from you!! Your goldie sounds gorgeous - aren't they all. My poor old dear has got advanced spondylosis so has trouble with her back legs but she manages amazingly well.

Hello! wave4.gif

I'm in SW Essex so maybe not too far from you

Hi Maria - I'm near Epping.

I'm only a few miles from you!! Your goldie sounds gorgeous - aren't they all. My poor old dear has got advanced spondylosis so has trouble with her back legs but she manages amazingly well.

Hi Maria - I'm near Epping.

Not far then! I'm in Loughton.

Hello there and welcome

BTW I dont live in essex and I'm no where near you

everyone on here is mad you know rolleyes.gif

any chance of some pics of your lovely dogs

When I can work out how to post pics on this wacko.gif I'd love to share a pic of them. I'm totally mad so I'm glad I'm in good company.

When I can work out how to post pics on this wacko.gif I'd love to share a pic of them. I'm totally mad so I'm glad I'm in good company.

The way I do it Di, is to upload your pics to something like photobucket. From within photobucket you select the pic you want, click on the IMG code and paste it into your post in this thread. You can always preview your post in here first to see if it works.

If you haven't used photobucket before you'll need to set up an account, but it's free biggrin.gif

Good luck flowers.gif

• 2 weeks later...