UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Nadder Valley Dog Show - (Lots) More Photos

ReikiAnge

Following on from this thread and photos, here are some more general ones from the day for Helen and anyone else interested ...

Think this was part of the line-up for prettiest bitch:

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009037ii.jpg

and the (Airedale?) terrier in the centre won prettiest bitch I think:

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009038ii.jpg

Child handler?

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009047ii.jpg

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009049ii.jpg

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009055ii.jpg

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009059ii.jpg

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009174ii.jpg

I think the girl with the EBT won that class - last year I took some photos of their dog as a little puppy, she's grown rather and very gorgeous :wub:

Trying agility

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009077ii.jpg

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009078ii.jpg

Kids having fun ...

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009124ii.jpg

Heading (whether he liked it or not?!) to the terrier racing:

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009068ii.jpg

On your marks ...

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009069ii.jpg

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009072ii.jpg

They did mostly head off in the right direction :laugh:

A few more to come ...

Some photos of lovely dogs and their people ...

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009031ii.jpg

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009039ii.jpg

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009062ii.jpg

and I think these were all entries in the best rescue class (the fugee ones were on the other thread) :wub:

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009089ii.jpg

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009098ii.jpg

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009103ii40.jpg

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009115ii30.jpg

This lovely dog was a little stressed but his owner was marvellous with him, watching them together was very moving.

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009111ii.jpg

a few more dogs ...

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009169ii.jpg

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009171ii.jpg

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009176ii.jpg

and we had a break-away dog near the end ...

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009216ii.jpg

who was obviously very impressed with it all :laugh:

ACNadderValleyDogShow2009219ii.jpg

Those are beautiful photos Ange. Goodness I'm so glad you were there on the day with your camera flowers.gif The black and tan and white dog on his/her's owners lap is wonderful. Wish I'd seen the GSD man, I heard many good things about himcool.gif

Some very nice dogs there - including a couple of lovely Border Terriers biggrin.gif Nice mixture of dogs too.

You'd have been in heaven, there were loads of the little terrorists about lol! They did very well in the terrier racing coming 1st, 2nd and 3rd beating all the JRT's and the like. How would the two D's have faired do you think?

Those are beautiful photos Ange. Goodness I'm so glad you were there on the day with your camera flowers.gif The black and tan and white dog on his/her's owners lap is wonderful. Wish I'd seen the GSD man, I heard many good things about himcool.gif

It was a pleasure, can't think of much better than taking photos of lovely dogs at a charity dog show :biggrin: The owner of the "dog on the lap" didn't know I was taking a photo but the dog did as he/she turned round and looked right at me and posed - from quite some distance :laugh:

Yes the GSD man and his dog were wonderful, looked like a very special relationship there :wub:

Wow Ange fantastic professional photos you really captured the day.

GSD man was parked behind us and poor dog was completely stressed out but to watch that dog in the ring with him was amazing they had a very special bond and it certainly did bring a tear to the eye, gorgeous dog, as soon as it was over and they came out of the ring he picked him up and carried him back out of the way to watch from a distance.

You'd have been in heaven, there were loads of the little terrorists about lol! They did very well in the terrier racing coming 1st, 2nd and 3rd beating all the JRT's and the like. How would the two D's have faired do you think?

Borders are very fast,Duncan has done some Terrier racing and is very good - Daisy run - only if there's a cat/fox in front of her,not some silly piece of rag pretending to be one :dry:

Borders are very fast,Duncan has done some Terrier racing and is very good - Daisy run - only if there's a cat/fox in front of her,not some silly piece of rag pretending to be one dry.gif

laugh.gif clever girl

You must come next year so I can have the pleasure of meeting them and see Duncan in actionwink.gif