UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Wish Flissy The Collie Puppy Get Well Thoughts..

Cafferysmum

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right update on Flissy, we took her back to the vets today and her temp is still up and more swelling, initial vet said their was no fluid, other vet said their was and now their is also muscle swelling as well..

She is currently in the vets on a drip, we hope tommorrow she will be coming home, we went to visit her and she was so excited to see us, feel awful as this is the first time she has been away from us..

Seems really weird tonight not having her here next to me, miss her like mad, her heavey handed paw slapped in me face by accident, the little licks and nicking stuff, which she is accustomed to.. i wish i could be their with her and just cuddle her and let her no we will be back for her tommorrow... :mecry:

Flissy is now home :biggrin: and is on the road to recovery, shes been at home a day now and shes turning back to the Flissy we all know and love and chewing the furniture lol, and nicking stuff off the coffee tables... she is still on rest and spends a bit of time out playing and a lot in crate and sleeping...

Thank god the lumps seems to be going down nicely and they are leaving the stitches in her til weds a couple of days extra ....

Never want to go through that again and Flissy, said thats to everyone who wished her well, it is transpiring that the knot came undone internally, which we are taking advice on, this then created a string of reactions, they double stitched her with a new stitch but she was allergic to it and built up fluid, and when that went her muscles like got very swollen so she got a bad temp.. this little collie pup, is raring to go bounding around but she will have to wait a week or so till our holidays here...

thanks for all your wishes..its lovely to have the nosiy little bugger back home bounding around..