UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Does Anyone Know A Code To Find Out Mobile Number?

Clare

Last night I decided to enjoy a nice summer evenings hack and ended up in a monsoon :rolleyes:

My phone is now very soggy and no longer works, neither it seems does the sim card, so have lost all my contacts :mecry:

My Dad has lent me an old Nokia pay as you go mobile, but he can't remember the phone number of it, it there a way of finding out the number from the phone oh wise Fugees? :unsure: :flowers:

Not sure of a code but if you send a text message to someone you know (preferably someone you are with at the time!) they can tell you your number when they receive the text :wink:

Also, try leaving your phone to dry out naturally and it might work again, I am sure others have recovered :flowers:

mine has been in the mop bucket once and the dogs water bowl twice (it also spent a rainy night in the garden after being stolen by a tinker dog)

i shake out what water i can then pull off the facsias etc and lay the bits on a towel on the shelf above the boiler for a few days and its still working :flowers:

Not sure of a code but if you send a text message to someone you know (preferably someone you are with at the time!) they can tell you your number when they receive the text :wink:

:laugh: :flowers: of course, doh brain hasn't kicked in!

Thanks will hope it all dries out over time, at the moment the on/off switch is stuck on off :rolleyes:

phones are different - but there are network codes that you can use to find it - but on my sony erricson it's in settings and then phone settings. I know Nokia does have something similar.

But phoning a landline is a very easy way to do it!!