UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Sir H Needs Good Thoughts Please

Wendbert

Poor Sir H - I am so glad to get thro the thread to find he is feeling better :GroupHug:

Sorry not to have been here to send positive thoughts for him earlier - have been tied up with Jorj who isn't too well either.

Hope that whatever it was that caused him to be poorly is just a one-off and he has no further problems :flowers:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for not updating sooner, but since the board problems I've had problems getting on :rolleyes:

Sir H is doing really well. He saw Malcolm the vet for a check up yesterday and he was very pleased with how Sir H has picked up. Sir H has been rather perky since coming home and yesterday produced a nice, firm poo. :biggrin: for firm poo!!

After scaring me like he did on Friday evening, Sir H is back to his normal, grumpy, glaring self although has been wagging a bit too.

I'm going to wait a couple of days before starting the Metacam, just to give his tummy time to settle completely but he's started the Tramadol painkillers and will be going back in 2 weeks time to review how he's getting on :)