UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Katy Is Going To The Bridge

Katiebob

So sorry to hear your sad news. But her needs are paramount in your thoughts and deeds.

We too are going to have to make a decision soon about a foster cat we have had in since September. He had 3 teeth removed, but the operation site did not heal, and he had a terrible smell from inside his mouth. The vet was concerned when he did the procedure that there could be a tumour, as there was a lump which had loosened his teeth.

So we have a short time before we have to let him go before he starts to suffer. The lump is growing quite quickly, and he sometimes takes a while to drink. Eating so far, even dry food is fine (Orijen). He still comes to meet me every time I come into the kitchen for his morning cuddle over my left shoulder.

It is not nice watching for any negative signs of their deterioration, you have my empathy. :GroupHug:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We too are going to have to make a decision soon about a foster cat we have had in since September. He had 3 teeth removed, but the operation site did not heal, and he had a terrible smell from inside his mouth. The vet was concerned when he did the procedure that there could be a tumour, as there was a lump which had loosened his teeth.

have you tried manuka honey :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Will be thinking of Katy :wub: and of fostercat too :GroupHug:

Despite a promising start to the day when Katy ate a little creamed rice from her bowl for the first time since she came home, I have just let her go to the Bridge :mecry:

:wub: Run pain free now lovely girl. Go and find your friends, Rebel, Holly, Hannah, Shep & Bobby and stay safe until we meet again :wub: