UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Camping Weekend - Who's Bringing What

zico's mum

Stocked up on BBQ sauces/Ketchup/Mayonaise today as all on special offer at Tesco so I'll bring those - also

bottle of wine;

large tin of Fox's chocolate biscuits

my (and the Ds of course) burgers and buns

Do we need more BBQs - if so I can pick up a disposable?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a fridge in the caravan but also have the old plug in camping fridge (old as in bought last year to use in the kitchen while commuting between 2 houses!!!) if anyone wants to borrow it for the weekend shout and I will pack it and bring it home on the Sunday.

We won't be joining in the BBQ either - nothing personal, but with 4 of them trying to steal food it would be a bit much! Actually I apologize to Bo (who used to have to scrounge for himself on the streets) and China as they would be the 2 to behave, Jed would eventually but TOASTIE really shocks people when they see how the old boy turns from quiet and well behaved into a rampaging yapping thug when he thinks there is a chance of a snack.

buddyboy not even on the fringes? Plenty of available hands to hold yours whilst you grab some food - we did spread out a lot last year and there were no problems with dogs and food.Mine are both scroungers but they did behave pretty well (at least I hope they did :unsure: )

buddyboy not even on the fringes? Plenty of available hands to hold yours whilst you grab some food - we did spread out a lot last year and there were no problems with dogs and food.Mine are both scroungers but they did behave pretty well (at least I hope they did :unsure: )

Thanks but we have 36+kg, 2 x 20kg and a noisy brat of 7kg..... and he is the only one who cannot pull 3 times his weight - the others are bulldozers and when they see these "strongest man" competitions they just laugh at the puny efforts! Let's just say I only use the ground stakes when I am with them - if I am going out of sight they are attached to something along the lines of the car!

I'm sure someone will bring you something if you dont want to leave the dogs with anyone. We do all muck in to help each other out with the dogs :biggrin: I know what you mean about 'strongest man' as that is Saffy on a lead too. :rolleyes: