UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Bowood Show 7th June

The Oldies Club raised £95 at the Bowood Show yesterday :flowers:

The weather was kind to us :) even though the forecast had been for heavy rain. I would like to thank Elaine and her OH Ron, who helped out for a large part of the day, accompanied by their dogs Amber, Freddie, Sid and Sandy.

The star of the Oldies Club stall was definitely Sandy :wub: , one of the oldies up for rehoming, who is being fostered by Elaine at the moment. He charmed lots of visitors to the stall and perfected a very good routine which ensured that he got lots of treats :rolleyes:

That's a great amount to have raised, thank you everybody who helped :biggrin: :flowers: :flowers:

Somebody must have been looking after you as far as the weather went - we're not that far from Bowood and had torrential rain, hailstones and thunder for a lot of the day!

Sandy is a total star - hard to believe he's just been through major surgery and we were all so worried about him less than two weeks ago :wub:

Well done Val, Elaine and Ron and dogs :flowers: :flowers: That's a fantastic amount to raise :biggrin: :biggrin:

I haven't sorted through my photos properly yet but I do love this one of the gorgeous Sandy who is absolutely delightful :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sandy.jpg

I think I may have a photo of him erm, "thanking", someone for a kind donation too, will take a proper look later :)