UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Prince Hugo Poll - Photo Help Needed!

dirtychicken

I may have mentioned that my dad is utterly smitten with young Prince Hugo :wub: and is going to organise a fundraising event with his friends. My mum has pledged a donation if we get my dad a t-shirt with Hugo's photo on.

My dad spends a fair amount of time at the pub :rolleyes: and is a fan of Bristol City Football Club (somebody has to be!) and so we decided to get a pic of Hugo with Jacob's BCFC pint mug. I ended up getting 2 nice photos and now I can't decide which one to use :wacko:

So please, helpful Fugees, which photo do you think would be best?

Picture 1 (which shows just how small Prince Hugo is)

Dad1.jpg

or

Picture 2 (which shows the BCFC glass better)?

Dad2.jpg

Thank you in anticipation :flowers:

My dad spends a fair amount of time at the pub :rolleyes: and is a fan of Bristol City Football Club (somebody has to be!)

So please, helpful Fugees, which photo do you think would be best?

Picture 1 (which shows just how small Prince Hugo is)

Dad1.jpg

Oi there Missus Muckychook!!!, i spent years standing at the covered end (yes standing) at the 'Gate'

before the feckers moved us to 'tother end with no roof :angry: to get pizzled on...

Pic one would be better as a t-shirt print down the pub, especially in the Robins on match day :laugh: :laugh:

what about one on the front and one on the back, that way if he has his back to the door or is facing away from someone then they will still see the piccie :wink:

Good plan :) I'll see if that's an option :biggrin:

And just in case anyone worries, that's honeyed water that young master Hugo is lapping up :wink:

Edited by dirtychicken