UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dog Beds

kats n greys

No, but I really like the first one - it's higher than most dog beds so nicely out of draughts.

I'm quite tempted, but have had bad experiences with bean bags. I was still finding little polystyrene 'beans' months after the demise of the last one I bought :wacko:

No, but I really like the first one - it's higher than most dog beds so nicely out of draughts.

I'm quite tempted, but have had bad experiences with bean bags. I was still finding little polystyrene 'beans' months after the demise of the last one I bought :wacko:

That's one of the things worrying us, especially with Sorda :rolleyes:

Not that one, but we've got one of these : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WATERPROOF-BEANBAG-D...93%3A1|294%3A50

So far the 'traditional' beanbags appear to be slightly more popular (we have a cotton one and a sort of fleece one) but I think that's because they are older and squashier and more familiar. It's a more robust material than normal beanbag material, which seems to be less tactile so I drape a fleecy blanket over it - though mine don't eat their beanbags anyway, we've never had one ripped.

Although Mollydog has dug holes in a plaster wall, she doesn't perforate her beanbags. Beanbags are just toooooo good!

I was looking to see if I could find a pic of that beanbag bed in use, and I found one, but not quite what I was looking for!

withcat.jpg

Molls likes to do this in her beanbags, which is not possible until they've got older and more squashy:

upsidedown.jpg