UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Annual 'phoebejo Dogs In Bluebells' Picture Thread.

phoebejo

I'm sick to death of bluebells now :rolleyes: :laugh: Everyone on earth comes to MY woods to look at the pretty flowers. I'll be glad when the flowers have gone and we can get back to walking without seeing another living soul :D Although if I did charge a pound to every person that said "ooooh you've got your hands full there" I'd be very rich these past few weeks :laugh:

My woods:

DSC03725.jpg

A family photo:

DSC03714.jpg

Lizzie:

DSC03715.jpg

Ella:

DSC03721.jpg

Ella looking 'thspeshul'

DSC03719.jpg

We nailed Henrys bum to the ground for this one:

DSC03723.jpg

OMG, you've now stolen 2 of my dogs!!! You can keep Wilf the Jack though, he's been v norty today!!!

Gorgeous pics :wub: :wub: :wub:

No no no no noooooo I must send Henryno to you :biggrin: Henry is incredibly naughty and I'm sure if he and Wilf were together they'd be much better behaved :biggrin:

*goes off searching for a Henryno sized box*

Gorgeous :wub:

I like the look of your woods, maybe we can sort out a walk over your way soon :wink:

Yes we should :pinkie:

No no no no noooooo I must send Henryno to you :biggrin: Henry is incredibly naughty and I'm sure if he and Wilf were together they'd be much better behaved :biggrin:

*goes off searching for a Henryno sized box*

Nope, you are having Wilfred!! They look so similar they could be brothers!!!

Having said that though, the one thing that Wilf did good on today was when he was chasing a squirrel, he had it by the tail and when I asked him to leave it he did!!! Other than that he has been horrid!!!