UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dogstar Pledge A Pound

now we have our internet banking we are asking if people can pledge us a pound a month for the next year direct to our account , having regular income means we can plan our work more effectively and budget allowing us to advertise clinics in advance

Pledge_a_pound_draft_PDF.jpg

if anyone would like to pass on details of this scheme to other folk who may be interested we also have a PDF version of the poster and some hard copy hand outs that we can post

Thank you

Sam , Mark and the Dogstar Team

• 2 weeks later...
Hiya, could I send some money by paypal ?

Thank you :flowers:

we do accept paypal and as long as its sent as a gift we do get the entire pound

our paypal address is [email protected]

Thank you to everyone who has signed up and every single pound is used directly for our work , all overheads from my travel to printing of leaflets are always paid for from my personal account and our volunteers equally cover their own costs

• 2 months later...

I am feeling terribly guilty as I have been meaning to do this for ages - think it's a fantastic idea, and hope that you are receiving enough small contributions to really help you with your work.

Anyway, I've done it now.

Well done to all involved with the Dogstar Foundation for all the amazing work you do - hope you can continue to do as much and more as time goes on.

• 2 weeks later...

I am feeling terribly guilty as I have been meaning to do this for ages - think it's a fantastic idea, and hope that you are receiving enough small contributions to really help you with your work.

Thank you :flowers: and Thanks to everyone who has signed up :flowers:

we are getting £25 a pound a month as regular pledge a pound donations from 7 people now which is fantastic and is paying for 2 additional sterilisation's a month :flowers:

• 3 months later...