UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Bank Holiday

irons

not going to the caravan this weekend as its always too busy but we are going next weekend with one Alfie grandson in tow. We are just going to relax this weekend and potter about. I am having my bad day today so hopefully I can spend this bank holiday up and about instead of in bed like the last one !!! :angry:

I hope everyone has a lovely break x

Cinema to see X Men - Wolverine this evening, and then rugby rugby rugby - this weekend is the semi finals of the Heineken cup so Saturday we'll be in front of the telly watching Munster v Leinster and hoping Leinster can win (tho I really doubt it) and getting even more nervous about Sunday ... then Sunday we will be joining around 55,000 other rugby fans at The Millennium Stadium where all being well Cardiff Blues will beat Leicester Tigers in a nail biting clash of the titans - Monday we'll be recovering :laugh:

I've been invited to attend a Forces rugby tournament at Twickenham - tempting as that is though, I can't be faffed so I am staying home and doing the usual pottering about and some studying. If the weather isn't nice, I may even attempt to start having a clear out in the back bedroom :rolleyes:

Going to ultimate pet show tomorrow, tis my birthday Sunday and no plans so far fro Monday :)

That sounds like a brill weekend, Amy :biggrin:

We've had a busy day today :wacko: We're spending the day strolling along the prom in Clevedon tomorrow, plus I have a homecheck to do. Sunday I have to have my eyes tested and can order noo glasses :biggrin:

The dogs will be mostly getting used to having a 3rd dog around and trying not to stand on him :laugh: