UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

12 Yr Old Kicks And Whips Defenceless Dog

greytgirl

That is just so sick! :angry: :angry: :angry: I really hope that she not only gets what she deserves in terms of punishment but also receives massive psychological help - if only because what she's done doesn't warrant a life sentence and doG knows what she'll be doing to animals once she's grown up and moved out to live on her own :angry: :angry: :( :(

I'm shaking with rage, if I'd seen anybody doing that I'd be sitting in a cell now, the article said her family thought she was an animal lover !, what a sneaky sick child, pretending to like animals so she can get the chance to abuse them....... unbelievable :angry: :angry: :angry:

That is just so sick! :angry: :angry: :angry: I really hope that she not only gets what she deserves in terms of punishment but also receives massive psychological help - if only because what she's done doesn't warrant a life sentence and doG knows what she'll be doing to animals once she's grown up and moved out to live on her own :angry: :angry: :( :(

I'm hoping that there is a prosecution and that the relevant people get called in to find out why she did this horrible thing. Naming and shaming won't sort this disturbed kid out, and neither will violence. If she doesn't get sorted out now she will be a risk to animals and probably to her own children if she has any in the future. Her family obviously need some help in dealing with her. Maybe she needs some help in dealing with them - you never know what is happening in a family. And please no one say that I don't care about the dog, because I do. But this is a very disturbed kid who needs to be rehabilitated before it is too late. Being ostracised by the whole community and attacked by the Sun (no angels themselves, I've dealt with their reporters before now and they have no rules and no scruples) will not make this girl repent of her actions, it will just make her more alienated and less human.

I felt so upset reading the article yesterday that I can't even watch the video but I do hope that she is monitored and that she does receive "help" because I hope to god she is never in the position to want/be able to do this to another poor animal.

Thank god the dog didn't turn on her for her cruelty as sadly we do know where that would be likely to lead for the poor dog. I hope the dog and any other animals she's hurt will be ok, physically and emotionally, poor things :mecry:

I can't imagine what makes a child decide to do something like that to an innocent animal :sad02:

I can't bring myself to watch the video, reading about it is bad enough, poor dog.

I hope the girl's parents realise their child needs help, no way is that anywhere near normal behaviour, I would be worried sick if she was my child.

Di x