UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ogmore Beach Photos

dirtychicken

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant pics, looks like a great day, sorry we missed it.

I'm thinking maybe of planning a beach walk to West Wittering on the Sussex coast, a little bit nearer to us in the Southeast corner of the UK. Will start a new thread.

:biggrin:

Fab pics, looks like a lovely time was had by all.

Fabulous photos - it was a great day. Lovely to meet so many Fugees and their dogs.

Riley and Kevin had a great time - we were so lucky with the weather.

I managed to lose my phone - I realised in the car that I hadn't seen it for a while. Checked all my pockets, my bag etc. Rang it a couple of times and couldn't hear it, and no-one answered it. So I rang Orange and got it blocked thinking that it must have slipped out of my pocket when I was sitting on the beach somewhere.

When we got home, I got up from the seat and it was underneath me - my bum is big enough to muffle the sound of the ringtone :laugh:

You were so lucky with the weather, lovely piccies as usual. So sorry we couldn't join you but poor old Sid's ear is causing him a bit of grief. Off to vets tomorrow!

I hope Sid gets on ok today, we missed you :flowers: Thank you on behalf of Lilo as well :flowers:

DSCF1058.jpg

DSCF1063.jpg

It was lovely to see you and Mark and Noah again, Sam :flowers: I love that first set of 3 pics - Bran barely moved :laugh: Noah is such a clown, but so handsome with it :wub: I am amazed that you got yet another pic of Louie doing a sit :ohmy: and that is a stunning photo of Wispa and Noah :wub: I think they quite liked each other, didn't they? :wub:

Thanks for doing the recce Phebe. I definately think we should try Merthyr Mawr next time. Hopefully get more sand and less picnickers that way!! :biggrin:

I seem to remember suggestions about Merthyr Mawr in the past but for some reason it wasn't suitable :unsure: It may have been something to do with hounds and rabbits but I can't quite remember :wacko:

When we got home, I got up from the seat and it was underneath me - my bum is big enough to muffle the sound of the ringtone

:biglaugh: Oops!!