UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Orca Porker's Last Afternoon

dirtychicken

:mecry: Orca Porker went home this evening. He's been here for 31 days and has left a very big hole but I know that he's going to be having a wonderful time once he gets home and we'll get to see him grow up into a fine fella :biggrin: Blimey, we miss him at the moment though :( :wub:

He was a very lucky boy because we opened up the lawn again this afternoon after 6 months of dog-freeness and he made sure that he was the first to wee and poo on it :rolleyes: He played lots of fun games involving biting his Uncle Bran's bum and tail whilst Uncle Bran was very busy barking at Twister who was very busy barking at whoever she thought might throw the ball for her :wacko:

Chase2.jpg

Chase3.jpg

Chase5.jpg

Some wrestling got done :rolleyes:

Wrestle.jpg

As well as some sniffing

SniffingBoys.jpg

Followed by a spot of posing :wub:

Orca1.jpg

Orca2.jpg

And a bit of snuggling with Uncle Bran :wub:

Boys.jpg

Before putting an abrupt end to the ball game :laugh:

BallGame.jpg

It has been an absolute pleasure and delight to have this feisty little fella staying with us for so long and I'm so proud of the way he's turning out :wub: I can't wait to see him as a confident, cheeky, adolescent taking over at the Barn :wink:

Doh! I forgot to add the pic of Twister waiting for the broom to throw the ball for her :laugh: :laugh:

Twister.jpg

Edited by dirtychicken

I have been informed that he has settled back in well and has been racing around with all of the dogs out on the sand school (which he couldn't do before he came here as he'd not completed his vaccinations) :wub: He's behaving like a star although he did beat up a whole litter of GSD puppies - who are only 2 weeks younger than him - as soon as he got back last night :ohmy: :laugh:

It's very quiet here though :unsure: and the pleas have been made for a puppy who will not leave us :rolleyes:

Twister is a law unto herself :laugh: She is 14 years old and will still be chasing around barking with that ball when the pups are belly up and snoring :laugh: :laugh:

awww Orca :wub: when did Bran get so big :unsure: must have missed some pics!

I love the Twister pic she is so sure that broom is going to play :laugh:

Ah yes. Bran's growth :rolleyes: I don't think that he has any intention of stopping growing, but at the moment he's about 4 1/2 inches taller than Flora :ohmy: And, unfortunately, the broom did play because my mum was on the other end of it and that is why it needed so much concentration :laugh:

So you did manage to convince Fi that the little round bundle of quietness she left with you had turned into the rampaging monster then???

The little swine was an angel for the first 2 days and Bran backed him up :glare: They spent the whole time snuggling and nicely sharing toys and there was no wrestling whatsoever! On the 3rd day, they got well and truly caught :devil: and Fi had no choice but to believe me :smug-1: