UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Apprentice 2009

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear.

I just read the first one, Anita Shah

She says: "My CV is strong. I am articulate. I can deal with questions and make impactful statements. Many lawyers can't. People want to chat with me."

Now I have never heard of the word impactful, so I googled it.

impactful

A non-existent word coined by corporate advertising, marketing and business drones to make their work sound far more useful, exciting and beneficial to humanity than it really is. This term is most frequently used in "team building" seminars and conferences in which said drones discuss the most effective ways to convince consumer zombies to purchase crap they clearly do not need or even want.

Oh dear. Looks like its going to be another entertaining series!

:laugh:

Mmmmmm, this is part of a statement made by Majid :

"I think that business is the backbone to this world. Without companies buying and selling there wouldn't be any economy."

Sharp isn't he :laugh:

Noorul says:

"I have always been ambitious and driven and I've got the capabilities to deliver. I am not all talk... I can manage a team of people, total strangers even, because I am feisty and have attitude."

Well if I was a member of his team I'd be giving him a Keswick kiss and telling him to go manage that. See I too am feisty and have attitude :D