bonniebird

I took these photos of Kathy on Friday night :wub:

Kathy and my nephew Brad

DSCF2274.jpg

Kathy and my brother Glenn

DSCF2294.jpg

Kathy and her kids

DSCF2282.jpg

As some of you know, our darling Kathy was diagnosed with breast cancer in Feb 08. She had her breast removed and underwent chemotherapy. She had a rough year :mecry: She lost her mum about 5 years ago from breast cancer and her dad was diagnosed with a tumour on his lung about 3 weeks ago.

She is a beautiful, brave, lovely girl and I think she looks bloody gorgeous :) We are very proud of her :wub: She is waiting for breast reconstruction now, good luck Kath.

We love you :wub: :wub: :wub:

Until 13th Feb, Kathy was wearing her wig, she was afraid of taking it off in front of people. Anyway, they were down the pub and standing outside under those patio heaters, and when she got home and took her wig off, it had shrivelled under the heat lamps just like those old fashioned nightdresses when you stood in front of the fire!! Its a Godsend though, the wig was something to "hide behind" and she looks gorgeous without it. It was a bit of a blessing in disguise. My brother said he would buy her a new one if she wanted, but I'm glad she didn't :)

Kathy's had long blonde hair since her early teens, so it's taking her a bit of getting used to it! She's been getting a lot of attention over her new look :wink: She does look fab don't she! :biggrin: and her attitude is so positive too. Here's Kathy and Glenn crucifying an Elvis toon :D (even if you can't hear it :laugh:)

n686971688_1947956_1048529.jpg