UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Welcome Home Sam

boosboss

Spoke to Sam, she made the connection at Dubia (just), it was very close. I shall be heading off to collect her from Heathrow about 4.40 her flight arrives at 6.15. So allowing an hour and a half for the journey she should be online by about 8 methinks lmao.

She comes back to some good news, Dogstar finally has a proper business bank account with the Co-Op :) with debit cards, electronic banking and everything. Its almost like being grown up, these details will be posted on our website etc shortly :)

She has been away a long time and we are all looking forward to having her home. She was very busy with clinics, other treatments, getting some corporate sponsorship and of course with her Mahout training :)

Edited by Hollysdad

Thanks chaps :flowers:

I have been awake for 24 hours and currently my watch says its 2.30 in the morning so I plan to deal with this by watching the Christmas episode of Doctor Who ( I flew out xmas morning and missed it )

I will be back in the morning/afternoon with more updates and hopefully will make some sense

Sam x