UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rip Bear

ranirottie

I just got this sad mail today. Bear was one of my rottie pups.

Hi Cher,

Just to let you know that we have had to have Bear PTS on Monday morning. He was euthansaed quietly at home surrounded by those that love him. His arthritis had worsened over the last 2 weeks at his various surgical sites, impinging on his spinal cord producing more neurological issue so that by Monday morning he could not get up or walk. As you can imagine we are both heartbroken and lost without our baby boy.He was beautiful and kind and loving and funny right up until his last breath.

ITV had been to film him ( on the Wednesday before we had to make the decision) for the ‘Tonight’ programme on ITV at 8 pm. This will be shown on the 2nd or the 6th March. They filmed him and interviewed me for a programme discussing the true cost of your pet. So please do watch it and see his loving smiling face,

Kind regards

Tamara & Chris

xx

Sleep peacefully lovely Bear x

a pic of "baby Bear"

Xmasbear1.jpg

oooops its sideways ,could somebody straighten it up please if that is possible? x

It looks like it's the original that's the wrong way round in your photobucket account, Cher - you'll have to edit that yourself :flowers:

Edited by Sherlock Bones