UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anybody Booked Their Holidays For This Year?

yena

Holiday.....holiday......I know that word!

:rolleyes:

If we're really lucky we may shut the pub for a couple of Tuesday nights in January and Februrary which would give us a whole 70 1/2 hours 'off' at once :elefant:

Almost certainly will be too skint to go anywhere

Might take a week off in January next year and go somewhere sunny (money and dog sitters provided of course)

I'm not at all envious of you jet setters....no, sirree, not at all

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

deep south (new orleans, memphis, geogia etc) in April

wow that sounds AMAZING!! would love to do that...we haven't booked as yet but fancy something different this year to the usual beach hol, so been discussing Disneyworld florida, Im DESPERATE to go to Gracelands, but doubt that will happen? :rolleyes:

It's my

50th

birthday in April and over the weekend Matt & I hatched a plan.....

I'd like to catch up with friends for my birthday but realise it's unrealistic to get them all together, with 350 miles between my partner and my best mate.

Soooooooooooooo in April I will be doing the Birthday Grand Tour, taking in West Yorkshire, Reading, London, Cornwall, possibly Kent and Northampton.

We will be going to our caravan in west Wales along with our four dogs. :wub: Hope we have better weather than we've had for the past two summers. :mecry:

Used to enjoy going abroad for some winter sun, but just hate the thought of leaving my babies.

Oooh - where's your caravan?

It's my

50th

birthday in April and over the weekend Matt & I hatched a plan.....

I'd like to catch up with friends for my birthday but realise it's unrealistic to get them all together, with 350 miles between my partner and my best mate.

Soooooooooooooo in April I will be doing the Birthday Grand Tour, taking in West Yorkshire, Reading, London, Cornwall, possibly Kent and Northampton.

ooo shout hello in Reading :wavey:

Don't think we will be going anywhere this year. Hopefully next year we might manage a UK holiday with the dogs.

I would dearly love in some ways to go abroad, somewhere sunny with lots of exciting things to see, when we can afford it, but I can't quite come to terms with leaving the dogs behind. I struggle being away from them for a few hours :rolleyes:

Don't think we will be going anywhere this year. Hopefully next year we might manage a UK holiday with the dogs.

I would dearly love in some ways to go abroad, somewhere sunny with lots of exciting things to see, when we can afford it, but I can't quite come to terms with leaving the dogs behind. I struggle being away from them for a few hours :rolleyes:

That'll be why I'll never go abroad again, Ange :wink:

The first home ed camp that we go to is always *very* busy and loud as it is also a music festival so the dogs tend not to come to that one (Bailey and Bear came when we had a static caravan there as it was well away from the noise and a sort of home from home, but normally we're in the tent). They go to Auntie Fi's for a doggy holiday :biggrin:

The following camp is the other extreme and is held in the Peak District at a campsite that is so basic it's untrue. It is very laid back and very quiet in beautiful countryside and I wouldn't dream of not taking the dogs to that one :wub:

They'll definitely be coming on The Tour as well :biggrin: I think Verity might kill me if we make it to Edinburgh and don't have Flora with us :rolleyes:

Edited by dirtychicken