UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Another Newbie Says "hello"

Rosemarie

Hello from another newbie to the Refuge forum. My husband and I share our small cottage (although it has a very large garden) with two dogs, a huge GSD called Toby and a GSD x Rough Collie called Sheena.

Like everyone else who comes to this forum we would like to re-home each and every unwanted and unloved animal into a loving and caring home - mostly ours.

Our particular love is for large, hairy dogs, and I have always found grooming them to be very therapeutic for all concerned. Since I learnt how to spin dog hair, I enjoy grooming them both more than ever! No, they don't run and hide when I get out the grooming brushes....

For pictures of our two gorgeous darlings, please see Sheena's rehoming story on the Oldies Club website.

Long may you all continue to care for and support so many of life's unfortunate animals.

God bless.

Rosie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello!

I've always wondered if there was a better use for all that hair than birds nests, what a good idea to do something constructive with it (though here it's mostly cat hair!). Toby and Sheena look like they are both excellent sources (and very cute with it).

Hello and welcome from one newbie to another :)

You've got two beautiful big hairy monsters there :wub: and I know exactly what you mean about wanting to adopt or find a good home for every single dog on these pages, they really do tug at your heartstrings. :mecry:

If you ever need any white hair, do let me know :D

• 3 weeks later...