UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Benji - Our New Oldie Visitor

Fee

Do I see a fail happening

No :mad:

He is going to be a very hard one to let go, though, he's a darling and absolutely no trouble at all. He's settled with the other dogs as though he has been here forever :wub:

He made me laugh today, we are having our guttering replaced and there are workmen outside and clambering over the roof. All my dogs took one look at the big scary strangers hauling big ladders around and retreated to their beds looking anxious. It was left up to brave (ancient wobbly) little Benji to stand guard and tell them to go away!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple more pictures :wub:

BenjiG.jpg

BenjiH.jpg

Definitely a Border Terrier coat and body shape, but different (JRT?) face and ears. He's a funny little chap, he looks a bit like a dog designed by a committee who couldn't quite decided what they wanted, but he's got such a sweet gentle personality :wub:

He's gorgeous. He's what I think of in my head as a proper old-fashioned sort of dog if you know what I mean :wub:

He's a lovely example of a good solid Terrier :wub: Face could be Lakeland but whatever he is a lovely looking lad and I reckon he's fallen on his paws in his new permanent foster home.