UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Benji - Our New Oldie Visitor

Fee

Benji is a 15 year old terrier X who has had rather a rough time recently. His owner died and he was handed into the local pound, where, because of his age, he was scheduled to be pts the next day. :mecry:

Luckily for Benji a lovely lady called Pat heard about him (she same lady who rescued our gorgeous Sid Labrador from the pound when he was so ill with pneumonia) and she arranged to get him out and keep him safe until we could get him into an Oldies Club foster home.

He's arrived with me this afternoon, and what a super little dog he is. I'm guessing he's Border Terrier x JRT, only a wee chap, but very lively and sprightly for his age. He was perfect in the car, met all my dogs with a wagging tail and no fuss whatsoever, and very quickly hopped onto the sofa for snuggles and a snooze.

I'll get some more pictures later when everybody has settled down, but I think he's making himself at home already........ :wub:

David and Benji (with Meg getting in on the act)

Benji_Meg1.jpg

Wanting tummy rubs

Benji3-1.jpg

With Taz getting inon the act this time

Benji_Taz2.jpg

....more later :wub:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meg is smaller than I thought she was.

Meg is deceptive, she is only a little dog really but she has long legs so she's quite tall. She seems to like Benji, I think she's pleased not to be the smallest any more :laugh: