UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figures.... SNAP! Exactly the same problems we had ...

I'm currently on the phone again on hold while she 'sees what she can do' :rolleyes:

So I have to ask for the cert to be emailed to me in a valid, printable format then? :unsure:

I'm currently on the phone again on hold while she 'sees what she can do' :rolleyes:

So I have to ask for the cert to be emailed to me in a valid, printable format then? :unsure:

And I've just been cut off :mad:

I am in a really grumpy mood today for some reason :mad:

I am pizzed off because Taffy's replacement harness has arrived and it still isn't right. I haven't tried it on him yet but I can see just from looking at it that the bit where the D ring is for the lead to clip on to will not lie flat when it's on his back - it's sticking up because it's not very well made. I bought it from the same place where I bought his last harness, so it's not too much to expect if I order the same harness in a different colour that it is the same shape and size is it? :rolleyes: I have already sent one back because it was too big (even though it is supposedly the same size as his current one) so they sent me a smaller size, which looks to be too small. I can see I will end up sending it back for a refund and will just repair his other one.

Edited by merledogs

Morning

Cheryl if you apologise to your family they will just keep treating you like rubbish. You have to think of you and what you want in life. If you want to stay in touch with them all I think you need to try and sort it out somehow. If not walk off into the sunset and don't look back. Your disturbed sleep pattern is not going to stop until something is done about this. :GroupHug:

I didn't get your email yesterday and so far have nothing else in the pipeline.

It's a bright and sunny day here. Not too cold. Hope it stays that way. I had to get up early this morning and take Martyn to work cos I needed to go to the post office. I now have to remember to go get him tonight.

I was walking up the road with Scoobs at 6am cos he needed to do what little lads need to do. He just won't go in the garden. He is really trying to be housetrained bless him. He doesn't really know how to tell us yet until he gets desperate. Even then Martyn doesn't pick up on the signs. :rolleyes: Which is why I had to get out of bed to go take him out while Martyn was already sitting downstairs. I went back to bed and got up at 9 to find him all snuggled up to Fergus on the settee. It was one of those heartwarming moments. I didn't want to spoil it by getting the camera out. :wub:

Edited by Jacobean

And I've just been cut off :mad:

The car will be covered under the dealership's insurance at the moment, can you get them to tax the car, you can reimburse them then you're covered and it doesn't matter when you receive your own certificate?

It does add another owner on the vehicle's history though which I know not everyone wants to do. I've got a garage to tax one for me before today.

But wouldn't it already be registered in the garage's name if they own it to sell it? Unless of course, they are selling it on the previous owner's behalf.

Mark discovered those soft egg sandwiches when we were living in Cheshire. He does them with soft white baps and black pudding.

They're called barms oop here (apparently), I still call them baps and get strange looks

from the locals (i'm a southener - a cockney according to Helly :laugh:) as my west

country accent cant be heard.

Jules, hope you have made a full report to all concerned, including the police. :GroupHug:

Cheryl, ignore them, I do that with my family, and i get on reasonably

well with (some of them)

RMF - my arms are sore n hurty today, was martial arts training last

night and got my usual battering :rolleyes: