UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Should Be Out At A Party

Carolh365

Would put a picture on manky body parts......... mmmmmm maybe not !

Had enough of the bloody things now, need to explain, I have been suffering with them now for about 7 years bloody painful. Had one side operated on this year, thought that was the end of my problems, but no the other side has decided to join the party !!

I also was diagnosed with lichen sclerosis about the same time. This is also a painful pain in the backside condition. If any of you have been diagnosed with ongoing thrush that just wont budge, please ask your doctor about this. I lived with itching for years trying one pill then another. Saw a young doctor who I thought 'bloody hell here we go again she's not going to know anything' turns out it was the best appt I ever had, she had just finished a rotation at the hospital on the gyni ward, she knew exactly what it was and had me an appt with the top prof sorted in 20 minutes !!!

Sorry, just feeling sorry for myself, couldnt of happened at the worst time. Have promised my son I will take him to Drayton Manor on Friday, I just want to sit ion a bath of hot water........i'm off for one now ......

Happy new year everyone, I cant even have a drink as on major anti biotics. Bummer .................

You have my sympathy :GroupHug: I have no idea what they are but I'm guessing they have something to do with your under carriage :unsure:

If it's any consolation I can't drink either as the hospital phoned yesterday to say my Liver is playing funny buggers, although I might chance having a shandy..............born to be wild I am :comic19:

Would put a picture on manky body parts......... mmmmmm maybe not !

Had enough of the bloody things now, need to explain, I have been suffering with them now for about 7 years bloody painful. Had one side operated on this year, thought that was the end of my problems, but no the other side has decided to join the party !!

I also was diagnosed with lichen sclerosis about the same time. This is also a painful pain in the backside condition. If any of you have been diagnosed with ongoing thrush that just wont budge, please ask your doctor about this. I lived with itching for years trying one pill then another. Saw a young doctor who I thought 'bloody hell here we go again she's not going to know anything' turns out it was the best appt I ever had, she had just finished a rotation at the hospital on the gyni ward, she knew exactly what it was and had me an appt with the top prof sorted in 20 minutes !!!

Sorry, just feeling sorry for myself, couldnt of happened at the worst time. Have promised my son I will take him to Drayton Manor on Friday, I just want to sit ion a bath of hot water........i'm off for one now ......

Happy new year everyone, I cant even have a drink as on major anti biotics. Bummer .................

Ouchy ouch - poor you - not nice :(

Glad that you got the other problem being sorted - good timing seeing the young doc :)

Take it easy hun and take care with ABs and alcohol or you'll be pis*ed as a fa*t, or worse :rolleyes:

If it's any consolation.....very few anti-biotics actually react badly with booze so check the label...if it doesn't actually say avoid alcohol on the tabs, you can get away with a little drink!...don't go mad though!

Hopefully tabs will kick in soon and u will feel much better

x

:ohno02: :ohno02: I have every sympathy. I have a blocked gland in the "nether regions" although it's not anywhere near as bad as a Bartholin's Cyst but it's still uncomfortable. Hope it gets sorted soon :GroupHug:

edited for some very weird spelling - can't do drinking (only a really small glass of champagne) and staying up late!!

Edited by Spins4me