UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please

Jasmine

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We picked Rosie up just after 6 pm, I swear you'd never know that girl had been under anaesthetic. She has had stitches in the back of her mouth, the biopsy, no xray and no surgery below the eye with not being able to get tube down. She has to go back for a check up on Friday while we await results, vet said she's not hopeful but OH says he's optimistic and we need to keep cheerful for Rosie. I'm a worrywart myself, can't help it.

She bounced round the house then they all gobbled their warm turkey broth with brown rice, veg, stuffing etc. She then got on her furry fluffy blanket on the couch where she remains as I speak. I feel better now she's home but will just have to wait for results, I'm going to pray to everything and everyone.

Thank you fugees, your thoughts and kind words meant so much. :GroupHug:

Thank you for the offer of help Michelle that was really kind of you. :flowers:

Sorry for not updating Michelle, been up to my eyes with this trojan virus thing. :mad:

Well on Thur the 1st we went up the wood and she was running across the fields like a young lamb. Then on Friday we went to visit friends in Southport who we hadn't seen for a while. Afterwards we went to Ainsdale beach and had a good 21/2 hours there, they all really enjoyed themselves.

We went straight to the vets for her check up from there, the vet said her mouth looked okay now it had been stitched (we've had no more bleeds). Her swelling is still bad and her eye, it gets crusty so I bathe it several times a day. She's eating well and hogging the couch even more :)

The vet says the results should be in by Tuesday (not sure I want to hear them) so just waiting on that now.

Thanks for keeping her in your thoughts :flowers:

PS: Took some pics of both days so will have to post some soon. Sham really enjoyed the beach she went mad running in and out the water. :)

Edited by Jasmine