UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Zeus - With Photos

sekhmut

Zeus has now been with me for five and a half years, he will be seven in March and his gotcha day is in June. When he first came to me he was so lost - five different homes in just fifteen months had left him so confused, his eyes were empty... totally expressionless, not even sad as he had gone beyond that. He had given up :mecry:

One month on he was smiling -

zeus_louvain.jpg zeus_ball.jpg

Six months later, he was thriving! :wub:

dcp01520.jpg

dcp01521.jpg

Yesterday we went to the birthday party of one of Zeus's doggy friends and took part in lots of fun obedience competitions. He didn't win any prizes, but he came second four times and I am so proud of him for doing so well - he was competing against dogs that attend classes every week, as well as some dogs owned by professional trainers! :thumbsup_still: He did so well that I went to the pet shop to buy him one of the toys he had been wanting but didn't manage to win :biggrin:

My lovely boy was rejected by so many people before he found his way to me... they had no idea what a cracking friend they were discarding so thoughtlessly!!

This pic was taken just a few days ago on one of our walks -

stand_tall.jpg

Thanx everyone, he is a wonderful boy :love: I was lucky to find another dog to fit in so well after Karli died - I still say she had a paw in Zeus coming to live with us, how else could I have found such a perfect dog so easily? :wink:

He's not always as active as he was when those pics were taken. At the time I was doing the original post, he was fast asleep on his sofa... much the same as where he is now actually!! :laughingsmiley:

sleepy.jpg