UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Could I Please Have Good Thoughts For Susie *another Update: Rushed Back To Vets*

doggy.lover

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope she's doing a lot better now. :GroupHug: You must be up the wall.

She's doing a lot better thanks :)

I'm up the wall and over the top after what's happened the last few days :(

Vet said last night that she is pulling a couple of them through but that's because the skin is starting to heal and should hold, he says it shouldn't need stitching again even if she was to split them now.. :) a bit of good news at last :)

Very glad that you have a little good news - will keep Susie in my thoughts :GroupHug:

I remember a friend of mine telling us about a friend who had a little dog with a big wound on the shoulder that wouldn't heal and the vet was talking about having to put the dog under to operate etc. when the owner read an article about the healing powers of Manuka honey, so opted to try that instead. It was very successful and the vet was so impressed I recall that they decided to keep some in the surgery. Maybe worth thinking about?

Very glad that you have a little good news - will keep Susie in my thoughts :GroupHug:

I remember a friend of mine telling us about a friend who had a little dog with a big wound on the shoulder that wouldn't heal and the vet was talking about having to put the dog under to operate etc. when the owner read an article about the healing powers of Manuka honey, so opted to try that instead. It was very successful and the vet was so impressed I recall that they decided to keep some in the surgery. Maybe worth thinking about?

Oooh thank you, our local holland and barratt sell that, I'll speak to the vet