UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Delectable Daisy Update

dirtychicken

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY DOG!!! I am new to dog ownership and all this forum stuff and had NO idea how many of you guys would be hanging out for news of Darling Daisy, and how many of you knew her. How to make a girl feel guilty!

Anyway Daisy is my first ever dog - been thinking about it for years but was never livig the right life unti now. Daisy has enhanced my life SO much. She is the best dog and we fit together so well, both being q laid back, and happy to spend hours snoozing on the sofa together. She is unbelivably good - I feel SO lucky to have found her. I just can't understand why she wasn't snapped up months before. The minute I saw her photo, read her write-up and saw her video! I knew she was The One for me, and when i contacted Oldies and they said she was reserved i felt devastated! As fate would have it, it fell through and so she became mine. The worst bit was taking her away from her happy home, where she was SO loved. I really enjoy our walks together (unless we come across a cat!) even in this freezy cold weather. I try hard not to spoil her - very hard sometimes when she looks at me with those eyes!

I hope to come on the Westonbirt walk on Sunday so any of you Daisy fans there can come and say hello!

OH MY DOG!!! I am new to dog ownership and all this forum stuff and had NO idea how many of you guys would be hanging out for news of Darling Daisy, and how many of you knew her. How to make a girl feel guilty!

Anyway Daisy is my first ever dog - been thinking about it for years but was never livig the right life unti now. Daisy has enhanced my life SO much. She is the best dog and we fit together so well, both being q laid back, and happy to spend hours snoozing on the sofa together. She is unbelivably good - I feel SO lucky to have found her. I just can't understand why she wasn't snapped up months before. The minute I saw her photo, read her write-up and saw her video! I knew she was The One for me, and when i contacted Oldies and they said she was reserved i felt devastated! As fate would have it, it fell through and so she became mine. The worst bit was taking her away from her happy home, where she was SO loved. I really enjoy our walks together (unless we come across a cat!) even in this freezy cold weather. I try hard not to spoil her - very hard sometimes when she looks at me with those eyes!

I hope to come on the Westonbirt walk on Sunday so any of you Daisy fans there can come and say hello!

Aww congratulations, Daisy is lovely :wub:

Welcome to the Refuge too

More pics of Daisy are needed. :wub:

Kazz xx