UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ben Needs A New Mom & Dad

Lizzie

Poor Ben, left behind when Mom & Dad emigrated to Australia :(

At 12 years old, Ben is looking for a comfy bed and warm home to call his own. He is presently in kennels at Pointer Rescue Service and is quite depressed. Ben thinks his world has fallen apart and not doing very well at all, please can someone give him the love and care he truly deserves?

DSCF0334.jpg

Ben is underweight, and although quite old, looks a lot younger than his years and is still very active.

DSCF0332.jpg

If you could make Ben's christmas wish come true, contact Pointer Rescue Service . 01934 862365 or PM me for details :flowers:

Edited by Lizzie

I would love to take him in, but my three wouldn't give him a minutes peace :laugh:

Honestly, I have thought about it and he just wouldn't fit in here :( He needs someone special to love him for his last years, without having 3 boinging about.

Sorry Ellie :wink:

Can't believe this!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Naff off to Australia and just leave your dog behind alright, even more so when you know how many people dump their dogs due to the credit crunch and whatnot! I hope they are having a hell of a time out there!

Pointers really tug at my heart strings because we had so many that were dumped in Greece. I'd love to have him, but it wouldn't be fair on any of us - I'm just about coping wih the 3 I have now! :( (<- at not being able to offer Ben a home, not at the thought of my 3 guys!). I'll keep my eyes and ears open for this boy though :ub:

I discussed him with Lizzie, but we agreed that Ms Nonstop Boingalot here would be too much for an old gentleman. Apparently it was the wife who wouldn't agree to taking the dog with them. Bloke should have taken the dog and left the wife IMO.