UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Please Send Positive Thoughts For Max

merledogs

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Max came out for a nice long walk with the rest of us earlier and I have to say he's so much better than he's been for a while. He was running around barking his head off and generally joining in the merriment. We were out for nearly two hours and he was still going strong, whereas previously we'd had shorter walks because he got tired quicker, even after the last transfusion. He's fast asleep in front of the fire now, along with the others :wub:

Just had a call of the Unversity of Liverpool Small Animal Hospital - they have an appointment at 10 am on Monday 22nd. Wibble :unsure:

I didn't take the call as I accidentally cut them off (noo phone :rolleyes: ) so have rung them back and left a message for them to call me. I want to know what the appointment entails. If it is a case of leaving Max with them and he is likely to be in for a few days, then there is always the risk that if anything happens he will have to stay in over Christmas, which is the last thing I want. If it's only a preliminary appointment or he will only have to stay in for a day or so, then that's a different matter. I know I might sound fussy, but if it is Max's last Christmas then I want him at home with me and the other dogs.