UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Huge Thank You To Hugapup And Hubby

Jacobean

Cheryl & Mike very kindly offered to cover a whole transport run for Charlie. A journey that should have taken 3 hours ish (one way) has ended up taking them 7 hours. They now have to turn back and return home to Norfolk. They encountered huge problems on the road due to accidents because of the snow.

I really hope it's a lot easier going back the other way. :GroupHug:

I'm so sorry you have both had such a lot of hassle with this run and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for doing this for us and Charlie. :flowers:

Thanks for all your kind thoughts.

We will not forget Charlie’s nightmare run.

We had two roads, which were closed, by snow and at one point we sat waiting for over an hour for them to reopen.

One road was closed due to a Tanker unable to get up one of the hills (we only have small hills in Norfolk but we manage to find this one) the second road we had to wait for a snowplough to reopen the road. We see so many car accidents on the road which did not help, some people was just going to fast for the bad condition.

All I can say is that Charlie was such a good boy. He cuddled down in the blankets and sleeps most of the way. Hubby said he was a little star :angel:

We have always said that any transport run we do was worth it to see an oldies in safe hands.

Cheryl & Mike xxx