UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dog Supplements

Laurel n Hardy

can anyone reccomend any supplements for one of my dogs please

Archie westie is starting to struggle when he gets out of bed, he limps around

for a bit and is quite stiff for a while until it wears off

and this has only been happening for about 3-4 weeks approx.

I know it could be because he is lying on his side as he snoozes

but he wasnt doing this a while ago. He has always walked with a slightly stiff gait as

he is a stocky well built muscly little chap, but nothing too serious

while Tessie westie has that loose easy lope of a predator about to launch an attack :laugh:

Archie is is anywhere between 6 and 10 years old as he was picked up as a stray and homed to me :wub:

He is fed james wellbeloved turkey and rice kipple

PS I am the one of fish oil and glucosamene at the mo too :laugh: :laugh:

thanks Fugees

My rottie used to be the same when getting out of bed, he has now been on Cortaflex for 2 years and h as been wearing a Bioflo collar for the same amount of time and am pleased to say he no longer struggles to get up - the change was almost immediate for him.

My late German Shepherd, Jesse, was on Synflex which worked wonders for her.

George is on Synflex. He was a bit stiff after laying down and the vet diagnosed arthritis. After a short time on Synflex he's just as he was 5 years ago (he's 10 now) He went after a deer yesterday at top speed even keeping up with Archie who is a fit little guy (I am pleased to say they both came back when called :) )

George is on Synflex. He was a bit stiff after laying down and the vet diagnosed arthritis. After a short time on Synflex he's just as he was 5 years ago (he's 10 now) He went after a deer yesterday at top speed even keeping up with Archie who is a fit little guy (I am pleased to say they both came back when called :) )

Synflex is wonderful stuff. My Milly (severe HD) has been on it (and nothing else) since she was diagnosed just under a year old (she's now five and a half) and it is the only thing that works. It's pharmaceutical grade liquid glucosamine so it works quicker and better than the tablets :flowers:

Indy has been on Joint formula from cats and dogs from www.healthydirect.com and showed a huge improvement but at 14.5 old age is beginning to get the better of him although he does still insist is racing through the house when he comes in from outside, scares the hell out of me. The joint formula is a blend of MSN, chondroitin, Vit C and glucosamine sulphate and comes in capsule form, we open the capsule and mix the powder in with their meals. Prices are reasonable as they come from Guernsey so they are VAT free.

Those of you using synflex, do you think it is better than clucosamine tablets if so where is the best place to buy it from.

Thank you in advance

Barbara

Absolutely. They absorb it better (I don't think asborb is the right word but you get my drift)

Ms Merle put us onto the beef flavoured Synflex (which hasn't got white willow in) from an ebay seller in the US. I need to go and find the linky. I'll be back.

Here you go Beef flavoured Synflex

Edited by Yantan