UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Tess Is Missing

cackie

Millie Moo/Cackle

Can you find out the circumstances of the theft/loss? I note on Tess's page noone's yet posted. If you can get as much info as poss I'll help with advice... in the meantime MORE posters!

Tess had been scared of the fireworks and had managed to literally break down the living room door, and pretty much rip the dog flap off the door and get out. :(

She had done this once before and went to the neighbours house. But unfortunately the neighbours werent in this time and we do not know where she is now.

Tess is extremley friendly and a really easy dog to have about.

She is cat and dog friendly.

If you need any more information just ask.

Thank you so much for all your help.

(Me and Caroline are in Chester and Jo is in Dover - but we are in touch by phone all the time)

Sharron x

Ok... if and when a sighting comes in, she's a good candidate for scenting. but just in case, can you get Jo to scent to each end of her road, at least, by using diluted urine (one human wee to a lemonade bottle), leading right back to her front/back door, if she can't bear the thought of weeing in a bottle - but it is the bestest ever scent to use) - get her to empty her vacuum cleaner bag into a bucket and dilute that, it's the next best thing.

If she's wandering the area, it'll bring her home. Goes without saying check all the local kennels, even those outside her area because if she was picked up in a car she could've travelled. Call also the local rescues even if they don't pick up strays in case someone who found her called them.

Posters are going to be the key to get sightings in though, can never have enough of them.

Try Framdon Kennels River / Dover as they take council strays.

Is that spelt correctly as I can't find anything on Google :(

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts and help.

Are there any animal communicators who would be willing to shed a bit more light on where Tess might be and if she is ok?

You could give Catherine Walker a call. www.talkinghorse.co.uk She's often away doing horse-related weekends but leave a message if she's not there.

I do know another lady who I have worked with recently for the first time, and I'll give her a call.

Is that spelt correctly as I can't find anything on Google :(

Just had a google and there's a

Frandham Boarding Kennels

Minnis Lane

Dover

CT15 7DN

01304 823133

Might it be that one?

There are other kennels listed on google which seem to be in the Dover area so might also be worth trying, if Tess's owner hasn't already. Link.