UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hi There!

QuackingMutts

Hi, i'm Rhi and I came to this forum mostly for the sort of animal banter I can stand, as opposed to the usual sort I get at work! I'm a complete sucker for large hounds, especially those prone to melodious duets that echo throughout the hills, something not everyone I know appreciates :laugh: Currently companionless as I seek out a pet friendly landlord for next year, which is superb :rolleyes: Anyhoot basically i'm from Cumbria and hope to lurk around for a bit whilst I get the "feel" of the place, but it really does look smashing!

Yup, or as several friends like to call it "the call of the beast". Used to have a delightful little crossbreed who could do a pretty sharp impression of a the Trailie call, loved it even if it did give visitors a start :heart: Hoping to find somewhere suitable to eventually house a small group of houndlets, I miss waking up to the sight of a dogpile downstairs

Mac is rather handsome! Shall have to keep an eye open for more photos of him, and indeed all the others!

• 2 weeks later...