UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Visitor Pics

redditchlady

hahaha and you don't do little dogs :laugh:

Nope I don't, but when a person says they are asking for advice over a good kennels to take in a pup, what could I do. :wacko: He came from a "breeder" 2 weeks ago then said person was going on holidays last Saturday. :rolleyes:

:wub: Kazz i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed that poopie

You can have him. Ill pop a stamp on his bum. :laugh:

He was being free fed. No routine at all. :( Now little Thomas *what a name* :laugh: is on 4 meals a day. Peeing outside and pooing outside, but I am run ragged. I just hope Sunday once he is picked up they keep up the routine. :unsure:

I am proud of my 4 though. Snoopy plays with him. Mandy worried me on Saturday, she was rather "interested" at first. Now she is fine with him. :wub:

I knew I wouldn't have any problems with Korky. :wub:

And Ozzy, well Thomas plays with Ozzy :ohmy:

It is amazing how only being a pup himself that Ozzy knows to be gentle. :wub:

Ilene said yesterday on the phone she wants me to have Thomas in August. :ohmy: :mecry:

He was being free fed. No routine at all. :( Now little Thomas *what a name* :laugh: is on 4 meals a day. Peeing outside and pooing outside, but I am run ragged. I just hope Sunday once he is picked up they keep up the routine. :unsure:

Ilene said yesterday on the phone she wants me to have Thomas in August. :ohmy: :mecry:

If you're up to it tell her yes but only if she keeps up the routine of feeding/pooping/feeding/pooping

that you have now established, otherwises it's no go.

That is what I have said Nige.

It isn't Thomas's fault bless him. :wub: Ilene is listening to me which is good. I can keep a very close eye on him. Unfortunately she has treated him like a baby. :wacko:

He has learnt to be a dog here and if I have anything to do with it that will be kept up.

Kazz xx

That is what I have said Nige.

It isn't Thomas's fault bless him. :wub: Ilene is listening to me which is good. I can keep a very close eye on him. Unfortunately she has treated him like a baby. :wacko:

He has learnt to be a dog here and if I have anything to do with it that will be kept up.

Kazz xx

just noticed something in RMF, remind us all again who has bought him a baby romper suit :laugh: :laugh:

just hope it's not pink !!!! :biggrin:

:rolleyes:

You have my utmost sympathy Kazz. We fostered one of these little blighters for Fi for a few weeks. Little sod changed my opinion on little dogs for good though - he *was* a rottweiler in an ickle body :laugh: :laugh:

He was incredibly cute and had people fawning over him wherever he meant but he was really a demon :devil: Boy were we glad to see him head off to his forever home - I think Bear breathed the biggest sigh of relief :wacko:

His name was much better than Thomas :D He was called Woooooooooooopert - or Woo for short - and yes, we were responsible for naming him :smug-1:

Edited by dirtychicken