UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Pictures From Our Walk Today

houndzrus

we had an extra Coventry Greyhound Group walk today to welcome the locely Tosca :wub: She was adopted byt Heather and Chris this week, so is just getting to know everyone. She is a real sweetheart and we all look forward to many more meeting and walks.

Only three pictures though, from the camera phone as my camera batteries were dead. There will be a link at some point to other people's pics though. (much better than these) :rolleyes:

Too busy chatting to notice everyone else has gone on without us! :laugh:

c2a954f2.jpg

Mud glorious mud :)

51c1dbac.jpg#

And last but not least, the lovely Tosca. She is the gorgeous black girlee second from left. Will try and get a better picture soon.

f31169be.jpg

That walk looks fab. Are dogs not allowed off the lead there??

The dogs are lovely. :wub:

It was a good walk, and plenty of opportunity for offlead fun. We have a member who takes pictures and little videos. He will probably get a montage on the net by tomorrow, so hopefully better pics to follow

Gorgeous :wub: I always get left behind on dog walks as well. Although admittedly the last one I went on was with Tess the Yorkie now sadly departed.

It wasn't too difficult to catch up today, it was so muddy we couldn't walk very fast :rolleyes:

Cherry fell down a cattle grid and carried on regardless :unsure: She has a bruise on her leg tonight, but has been resting on the sofa. I think she must have hit her head too, judging by this picture I've just taken :wub:

648a1b62.jpg

Still waiting for pics from the others. :rolleyes:

Ah I didnt know there was a walk going on there,thats where I used to live before getting married and now live in Leics. We used to keep our ponies in the fields immediately surrounding the castle before the water which would have been the moat I suppose !

Lovely pictures of lovely dogs. Mum and Dad still live there,could have called in for a cuppa!

Suzanne

Hope Cherry feels better soon x

Ah I didnt know there was a walk going on there,thats where I used to live before getting married and now live in Leics. We used to keep our ponies in the fields immediately surrounding the castle before the water which would have been the moat I suppose !

Lovely pictures of lovely dogs. Mum and Dad still live there,could have called in for a cuppa!

Suzanne

Hope Cherry feels better soon x