UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Husband The Tv Star

incapuppy

My Pete is a TV star! :wub:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7682997.stm

Okayyyy, so it was only the local news and he wasn't actually the 'star', just milling around in the background doing his job, which yesterday involved making sure his 'lads' behaved themselves and didn't c*ck anything up while a "VIP" was visiting :rolleyes: but nonethless, I am very proud of him and I wanted to share this with you :biggrin:

He is wearing a green fluourescent vest and ear defenders (well, not just that, obviously :rolleyes: ) and is stood there with his hands behind his back 'supervising' (aka: not actually doing any work :laugh: ) as follows:

00.32 - left of screen

00.44 - middle of screen

01.12 - left of screen

Bless him :wub:

The only trouble is, whenever anyone in the RAF appears on TV or in the paper etc. they get what is known as 'slabbed' or 'crated'. This means that if his moment of fame is spotted (which it will have been) then he has to buy a slab or crate of beer to treat all the other guys he works with :beerchug:

Ah well, they do say fame comes at a price! :laugh:

Owwweerrrrr missus, your Mr is one of those aeroplane directions people - I love watching them.

I love the specific directions - you could have just said 'he is the one with his hands behind his back'.

No wonder you are proud - I have one complaint - as this is the RAF it should have been on national news.