UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

:wavey:

Really busy here, but wanted to drop in and say hello. :flowers:

Thinking of Mel and Henry. :GroupHug:

I have a Pom poopie here this week for a "friend" on holiday. :wacko:

He is meant to be 15 weeks old. Yeah right!! More like 8 or 9 weeks I think. Thomas is now not being free fed or going to toilet on paper. :biggrin: He is crated at night, loose all day with mine and put out in the day after every meal and upon waking.

I mean, come on it isn't rocket science is it :unsure:

I am so proud of my 4, especially Mandy and Ozzy. :wub: Even Snoops plays with Thomas. :wub: I knew Korky would be fine anyway. :wub:

Our 4 have shown him the ropes. :biggrin: Just a shame they have taught him to bark yip :wacko:

Now I know why I dont "do" little dogs. :laugh:

Must dash feeding time for pup shortly, I may need to prise him from Mandy on the sofa though. :wub: :rolleyes:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How gorgeous is this little one. 18 months old and abandoned in a Spanish apartment from a British person who decided Spain wasn't for them after all. She's coming over on 27th November to Derbyshire and will need a home then.

4b.jpg

" very, very affectionate, good with kids & dogs but does not like other cats, This

cat craves attention & love".

Edited by Jacobean

afternoon all - I am grumpy for no good reason :angry:

and mournful about the little deaf collie girl at Wiccs who would be perfect in my family and still hasn't found a home of her own, but I just can't afford to take on another dog. Damn being left with a too big mortgage after divorce stuff :mecry: I know this is very selfish, but just can't get her out of my head at all.

No snow here thank goodness but we did just have hail. Only likkle stones though.

I've just finished sewing a plastic spider to the tip of a witches hat, as you do. On friday I'll be going out on the piss dressed as a witch, complete with flourescent green curly wig. Nice :mellow:

Snow is settling here :unsure: and i have to go back out to work this evening. I too have finally allowed the heating to be put on.

Kazz, pom piccies please :flowers:

Spoke to my best friend today, she said that her brother in law was found dead in his bed on saturday morning, only 54, was'nt ill or anything, they are waiting for an autopsy now. :(