UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very excited :biggrin:

Sam Squigg texted me earlier to tell me about a new dog at the Temple - he's black. He's blind. He's now called Bumpy :wub: :mecry: :wub: Sam said the vets are coming to see him on Wednesday and he's a very happy chap, wandering around, bumping into the other dogs :wub: I'm going to "adopt" him and Sam has taken lots of photo's :biggrin:

Evening :wavey:

Hope Indy is okay tonight :GroupHug:

Another Bumpy :wub_anim:

I am lazing by the fire.

Today's silly incident:

We had a rather bracing walk on the beach today. OH decided to have a pee in the dunes but it was so windy that his pee instantly separated out into tiny globules and floated around in the air like he was in zero gravity :ohno02: It then splattered all over his trousers :laughingsmiley: Twas so funny at the time I nearly fell off the dune I was laughing so hard, and I couldn't stop giggling for hours.

Certainly never had that happen before...

we saw 9 dead badgers on the side of the road on a stretch of the A 303 yesterday. :( x

Seems to be a well worn trail for badgers there,frequently see them along that road,and sadly many lanes here in Somerset too. My first day as a Care Assistant today and I was absolutely shattered :rolleyes: 3 months sitting around home hasn't helped plus trying to get to grips with names and routines was difficult.For the first time ever really struggled to take the Ds out after work,didnt help it was pouring with rain so couldn't even sit on a bench in the park throwing the ball for Duncan.