UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Minnie Adventure (*photo Overload Warning*)

ReikiAnge

I'd arranged to have (a late) breakfast with a friend today, having postponed our previous plans due to blimmin awful weather. Thankfully today was just a beautiful day and I took M-M with me :)

We did introduce her to some really shallow water a while back but she didn't want to get her toes wet. Today we passed some water and I let her off and she investigated. She looked quite surprised when she realised she couldn't walk *on* the water (even she's not that perfect!) :laugh: but she was persuaded in by the sight of a couple of other labs.

Minnie-Moo001ii.jpg

and had a good time bouncing around in the water :wub:

Minnie-Moo002ii-3.jpg

Minnie-Moo004ii-2.jpg

Muuuuuuuum, it's coooooollllldddd!

Minnie-Moo007ii.jpg

Well he seems to think it's safe :unsure:

Minnie-Moo005ii.jpg

I'll give it a go too ...

Minnie-Moo006ii-4.jpg

Oooh a ball game, I'll join in :biggrin:

Minnie-Moo008ii-1.jpg

and some people who look far too dry (these were with the labs so were used to wet dogs!)

Minnie-Moo010ii-3.jpg

Posing :wub:

Minnie-Moo013ii-4.jpg

Coming to get yoooooooou!

Minnie-Moo016ii.jpg

We headed off for breakfast, where she was extremely well behaved :angel: and sat/lay there very nicely while we ate. She was rewarded with bacon and hash brown from us and bacon and sausage from the next table :laugh:

More to follow, I've photo overloaded :blush:

Then we headed back and this time a lovely springer invited her to play :)

Minnie-Moo018ii-3.jpg

Minnie-Moo026ii-2.jpg

Minnie-Moo021ii-2.jpg

M-M as Britain's next very leggy model :wub:

Minnie-Moo022ii-1.jpg

M-M having shaken slobber across her face :rolleyes: :laugh:

Minnie-Moo024ii-1.jpg

and M-M very thoughtfully helping the boy with the springer :biggrin:

Minnie-Moo028ii-1.jpg

She must have met about 20 dogs today, the labs were out in force and we also met allsorts of other dogs and lots of different people and was really well behaved. Her recall was excellent too, even with lots of other dogs and people around, so I am a very proud M-M's mum :wub: She's a bit perfick and a fab advert for rescue :)

That's my favourite :laugh:

I think she was rather proud of her war paint :laugh:

Lovely pictures Angie. those eyes in the last pic. tells it all. : Love Sheila

She is rather beautiful isn't she :wub:

:wub: :wub: Wow, she is gorgeous :wub: She looks like she is at a very leggy stage at the moment, can't believe how fast time has gone :ohmy:

She's been going through the leggy stage for quite a while :laugh: I think she will always be rather dainty but I think she's done her "upwards" growing first! She's got a bit of a "wave" to her coat at the moment too, you can see it along her back in some of the pics. She'll be nine months in about two weeks! :wub: