UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Superduper Cooper Could Do With Some Help.

JACKYSIAN

I'm sorry to be here asking for your thoughts again. I've not been as active recently on the board, mainly because of the loss of my special girl but around the same time I discovered a couple of lumps on Cooper. Now he has always been a lumpy bumpy wonky boy so I didn't panic but when they started to change I popped him into the vets. Unfortunately it appears they are mast cell tumors so while they are cancerous they are, according to my extreamly positive vet, 'nothing whatsoever to be getting in a mess over!' :laugh:

He's due in next week to have to have the masses removed and have some scans and tests to make sure it's not spread. He's eating like a little horse and is certainly no different in himself so again my vet has said he's sure he'll be fine.

Anyone who has met Cooper will tell you what a happy sweet little fella he is, and the vet absolutely adores him so he's said 'failure is not an option', Cooper will have the full works thrown at him if that's what it takes. Looks like my new garden will be on hold as the funds will be transferred to my boy but hey..who needs a nice garden when all it does it rain!!! :laugh:

I'm actually coping fine with all this, it's Cooper that could do with your healing thoughts please, I don't know what Sidney will do without his yappy, snappy pal to boing about with on walks!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

d3014.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic