UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Get Your Butt Back Pronto Wishes Needed

reds

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Roz, will do if still no sign and you fancy a visit :flowers: . Good thought Griff :flowers:

Problem (or fortunate, not sure which) is that they're both on a farm, they came as semi-ferral and Paddy lived for the first 6 months hiding away in the fields before he was brave enough to come and live in properly, in the stables :wub: Charlie though has never really left their little yard, except when a stray cat from miles away kept invading. Even if they have a spat, one of them will hang around the farm yard, just staying away from the stables until they are both on good terms again. For there to be no sign of her at all or in any of the barns is what's worrying me :(. There's one barn she might be holed up in I suppose and too scared to come to call? which I'll get the key for.

Photos of her aren't on this pc unfortunately, except for one of her back. Still hoping she'll just reappear in a few days but I know she's hurt :(

hopefully charlie is hiding in the barn you haven't yet checked, my cat went missing for a couple of days (i was on holidays) and he was very badly injured (not wanting to worry you) but he survived, even if she is hurt try not to think the worst :flowers:

Thanks Griff. Good and Bad news now.

Charlie came out of her igloo when I went this evening :biggrin:, just as I was saying to myself, "she's gone".

Got her to the vets straight away, her leg much the same but now she was hungry. Bad news is that she's had to stay in overnight. She's never lived indoors or been crated so that's going to be very confusing for her. The vet feels it's either a dislocation or a fracture of her elbow as she could feel bone badly of place. She said to hope for good news from the xrays in the morning which wasn't very comforting :mecry:

She's 10 yrs old now according to the records, I had no idea, still saw her as a youngster. Lots of worries but no point worrying I suppose until xray results tomorrow.